Friday 20 March 2015

5 Things I can't live Without

There are things people can't live without. Apart from the obvious of food & water there are other things that sometimes keep us sane or just downright happy.


1) Tea. Nothing special. No fancy schmancy pretenders. No fruit tea shit. Just a plain cup of tea. Milk no sugar thank you very much. It gets me on the move in the morning and soothes me in times of high stress and has the magical ability to help me block out the kids noise.  I keep hinting I'd like a teas-made but no-ones got it yet.

2) Books. I love sitting down with a good book. It gives me a bit of "me time" I'm happy with a thriller, historical fiction, a horror story or a chic-lit romcom type.

3) Television. I am an avid viewer.  If I'm not reading; I'm watching TV.  I love a period drama, a good detective story, a comedy.. hmm see my book taste.

4) Sugar. No I don't eat cubes of sugar. To be a bit more precise, I need biscuits, cake & sweets. Preferably in that order.  Oh and Krispy Kremes.

5) Slippers. What can I say. There is no experience better than after a long day out than sinking your feet into your comfy slippers that make you feel like you are walking on clouds.

In no particular order, although tea should be number one.. ALWAYS

 







No comments:

Post a Comment